Are you a 1950's gal? ♥️
21 November 2017 15:03
Are you umming and ahhing over whether to choose a tea length wedding dress over a full length bridal gown?
Here are some facts to consider when choosing your dream dress ✨
- Short wedding dresses are very comfortable. Obvious, but true! You don't want to spend your big day battling a corset or lugging around a heavy train.
- A great choice if you plan to throw some shapes on the dance floor.
- You get to show off your amazing shoes!
- Far more practical for example a beach wedding, especially if you would like to avoid a soiled train.
- It is easier to transport if you are getting married abroad.
- You can go to the toilet without assistance – bonus!
- Ideal for a petite bride as a long wedding dress can be overwhelming on a small frame.
- You can wear it again.
- It is often considerably less expensive than a long wedding dress.
- Perfect for an informal wedding as you can still feel like a bride without feeling like you are very over-dressed.
To find your tea length wedding dress click here our Brighton Belle collection a sassy tea length range with a retro feel. This vintage inspired collection of short bridal gowns features details from the 1950’s such as satin collars, sheer sleeves and circular skirts, perfect for dancing in ✨
Autumn is here
13 November 2017 11:26
As we leave behind the sun-kissed barefoot summer vibe, we head into autumn in all it's glory. Such a romantic season for weddings, with it's beautiful oranges and browns, cosy dark evenings and crisp blue sky's...
We are loving our colour palette for next season, dresses in store soon! Sage Greens, Powder Blues, Blush Pinks, bold Navy's and warming Burgundy's... What colour will you choose for your bridesmaids?
Find your True Match ♥️
06 November 2017 10:43
Looking for ideas on how to put together your bridal party? Have you thought about something a bit different for your girlies on your special day?
Mix and match bridesmaid dresses are gorgeous, stylish and modern. A trend that started among celebrity brides, our capsule collection True Match is a dedicated mix and match collection. Not only can you add a little more style, colour and depth to your wedding palette, but choosing contrasting bridesmaid dresses is also a great way to cater for the different shapes, styles and colouring of your wedding party.
True Match is available in many different colours and you will find a number of tops and skirts to choose from to find your own unique look.
Here are some helpful tips for you when finding your True Match ♥️
GET YOUR LADIES INVOLVED
Make an evening of it! Start with an inspiration board or a whatsapp group to narrow down your favorite colors and styles.
Experiment with color, patterns, and different fabrics. It’s the best way to find the right match for your girls as they may like different styles
FINISH IT WITH ACCESSORIES
Delicate jewels with a pop of color or a touch of sparkle to finish off the look
Click here to see the full collection
To find your nearest True Match stockist, click here
Good luck ladies!