Copyright and IP
We own or control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website and reserve all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website.
Licence to use website
Subject to these terms and conditions you may view pages from our website in a web browser or download pages from our website for caching in a web browser.
Except as expressly permitted above or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
You must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
You must not republish material from our website (including republication on another website); sell, rent or sub-license material from our website; show any material from our website in public; exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose or redistribute material from our website.
We reserve the right to restrict access to our website or certain parts of it and you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing
We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website
- that the material on the website is up to date or
- that the website or any service on the website will remain available
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
Limitations and exclusions of liability
To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions.